Start, transfer or stop your BMU services here Our BMU Customer Service team is available to help you with any questions you may have regarding a new service connection, transferring service or service disconnection, just email firstname.lastname@example.org . If you do not have access to email you can visit our lobby at 107 E Malone Avenue.
To set up services, we require:
- (Renters) - A copy of your current lease agreement or
- (Homeowners) - Settlement statement received at closing or sales contract
- A copy of the photo ID of all listed on the account
- A completed Residential Service Application that can be printed from our website
To disconnect services, send us:
- A copy of the photo ID of all persons on the account
- Note stating the date the disconnect should be processed
- A forwarding address to send the final bill
Please keep in mind these easy ways to manage your BMU account payments:
- Pay online at our BMU payment portal or pay over the phone at 573-471-3328 to decrease wait time for yourself and your neighbors at our drive through lanes.
- Direct Withdrawal – Auto Draft payments, call us today to get started.
- Skip the line, leave your check in our night drop box, be sure to note your BMU account number on your check.
- Use BOTH lanes at our drive thru.
If you have questions about any of these options, please call us at (573) 471-3328 . #WePowerOn #BMUCommunityPowered